Thursday, March 8, 2007

At Fando's Snack House

As the usual, I am here again at Fando’s Snack house. I am listening to Crazy for this Girl. I don’t know why but I am getting bused eating here. Whether just to have something to do with my time or, when depressed like this or even really hungry, I go here. Even when times that I really don’t have money on my wallet anymore.

My iPod now plays Seasons in the Sun(Terry Jacks). “We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun…but the seasons had all gone. Goodbye to you my trusted friend.” I am really unsure about the lyrics since this song is not really mine. It’s just here when I bought this MP4. Will we just say goodbye to each other like the song? As what I’ve said, if it won’t work out I want us to end as friends.

Friends? Just friends?

Yeah!

(Here’s now my PORKSILOG but I cant stop writing…wait a minute, I just want to taste their ever tasty rice.)

[To be continued]

No comments: