Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Confusions of a Friend

“A friend is always a friend,
and relatives are born to
share our troubles”
Proverbs 17.17

“In my experience, once you’re the friend,
there’s no going back.
You’ll be the friend of that girl
for the rest of your relationship”
C. Sanchez

"Everything starts with a friendship"
Anonymous

"If it won’t work out,
I want us to end as friends."
J. Paul Flores

I am a loner. In fact, right now I am alone sitting here on the steps of the Zonta Park. Every face that I see is known to me. They’re my friends; and they walk together while I am sitting here alone. Despite that fact, I have an image of being happy, jolly, clown, faithful, and fool. That might be the reason why everyone will go to me for a laugh… Not knowing that the campus clown is down.

If I have lived the normal life, most would feel that I am boastful – even I myself.

Thoughts. Free flow of thoughts. Whatever I feel is what I write here. For now I am focused on one thing – that is why in wasn't able to finish my research paper today. If in am just dealing with my self, I wont be helpless like this. I could cover for this. I could cover for this loneliness and make some encouragement. That is one talent that I always had but never knew that I posses. [To be continued]



No comments: