Thursday, January 1, 1970

FOR HERE!

The Cliques and the Campus
Terms of Use (My Request for All of You)


Have you ever waited in a long line at a Starbucks shop with all your friends so excited for your turn to order your coffee and get the couch seats near the window? You are reserving all your stories you compiled the whole week. It ‘s gonna be a long chat with your friends. You could already hear your laughter. It’s gonna be a fun night.
The barista asked you, “To go or for here?”
“For here!” altogether all of you answered joyfully.
Isn’t it more exciting, classier, and sometimes more proper when you leave it ‘just’ there?
There is a place that some of us can call a hide out. A place where we can renew and ‘sharpen the saw’. A place where we can have time-out. All of us need to be tuned-up. We need to rejuvenate. And Cliques and the Campus have somehow became my take-off page whenever I’m so tired flying high.
What I truly want to request from you is the respect to my rights of expression. This is the only page where I can say what I need to say. Sometimes, we just need to say something to release it --- even when we don’t really mean it.
Please just leave all the things discussed just For Here. I have Limited Liabilities on anything that I would post here. You cannot blame me for what I write here is just what I feel I like writing. Yes, you have the right to react. But please leave your reactions just FOR HERE. You can post your comments. You can demand me to answer and explain. But I will never bring any issue in the real world. Let us discuss and settle all issues here---the world-wide web---but not on the real world.

Anyone who feels the other way out, I apologize in advance. It is your right not to view this site again; but everything here are just FOR HERE.

No comments: