Saturday, April 28, 2007

Getting Alright

LATELY, just lately... I am getting alright. While I still don't understand the world very clearly in this world, as a young adult, I am a starving teen with all the attention that I need.

This is life. You leave to learn according to Med of Truefaith. It sometimes hurts but that's the only way for us to learn. Most of the time, it's just a matter of our choice. We choose to get hurt, we choose to be sad, we choose to be loved...we choose to be happy.

Right now, I am busy pursuing my left community orgs like the PYM and KUMPAS which are both dedicated for the youth. Since PYM is busy on recruiting new members, I stand as the recruitment officer for the mean time. KUMPAS is still business-as-usual this summer in serving the kids a free summer nursery. And I could see it clearer that my examinations on May 10 is on set . Please pray for me guys.

I was so happy when Shem asked me about my transfer to another school. We both know that being on my prospect school will never be an easy road for me. Anyways, thanks still for all of you for the support including Wally and Hans. Please pray for the success of my transfer.


SOMEONE is asking me to Friendster her. She even accused me of viewing Yla Dominique's file every time I Friendster. Anyway I am not going to be angry since that's just a waste of time. In fact, I Friendstered her. Just please respect the privacy of the two of us. Still, we are two individuals, although may function as one.

Again it is our choice. Still our choice to mess up our whole day or feel alright. Before I go --because I need to sleep too, it's 7:26 -- I'd like you to become one of the first to know that Shiela and I have an interview and it's going to be released soon. Please just keep yourself posted on JePaF and Certified Soulmates sites. I would strongly recommend that you register your e-mail address below so you'd receive the complete list of links once it is available on the Web.

I'm really groggy now!!! Sleep. Zzzzzzzzz...

No comments: