Thursday, December 28, 2006

So How Did I spend My Christmas Vacation?

So How Did I spend My Christmas Vacation?

Of course as a good judgment to a great occasion like this, just like the traditional stuff you see in the movies. Shopping…shopping…shopping! I shopped everywhere. My gift for Ate Lhen is a blue pouch coming from a mini store in a nearby mall. She was so surprised and repeated her “Tenk-Yu” several times on the 00:00 of the 25th. Meanwhile, Ate Di received a Faith stone from me coming from Papemelroti. True Faith, she loves your vocalist!!!

Anyway, of course I wouldn’t forget my grandma who loves her daily dose of gospel so yearly she has to receive Gabay from anyone. This year, it was my turn to provide her one. Small gifts were also there as in the pen for Czin, that face towel for Jarelle, that study set for Mikee and those planners for Yo!, Leif, and Aura.

I was really amazed of my shopping adventure that I didn’t hesitated or even thought twice buying that Levi’s khaki pants, that Giordano shirt which cost me 800 bucks – that now my room mates are still against of. Anyway they love my shoes which are good enough at a thousand bucks.

I didn’t want to have a boring lunch so a great idea is to make it at Mama Wee’s house – which made me 800 richer (though we all know I am too old, they still gave me presents). Luckily, I was able to control the Christmas afternoon boredom because we sang the videoke at my cousin’s house.

Of course, you cannot hide this feeling of huuhh!!!! Afternoon of the 26th…

Chips-A-Hoy, Game Boy, strawberries, DVD tapes, red wine (not to mention that I was drunk on the morning of the 25th)! It was Sleepless in Seattle. Perfect story for me huhh?!?!

Last night, after finding out that I failed to greet Wally (my great bestie), another shopping for my self…a dinner with Melody and Czin at Donatello’s (?) …a bachelor magazine…went home…sleep!

Today! The thing is still here. I am still keeping inside the bad feelings covered by the smiles I had to give this Christmas. I am starting to realize and ask my self if I still love her. Do I? Did I? Was she really perfect or I was just a blind? I could always have a better future with another girl. And a better figure (excuse me, please)! There is always a better girl than her…and they are just waiting. No! I mean it, “they are just waiting”. But… still I can’t just hold her away! She’s my soulmate. I cannot have another soulmate than her. Plans are established and I don’t want to just break them.

For now only one thing I can say. While the feeling is there, grab it – because you’ll never know when the magic flies away.

No comments: