Saturday, January 6, 2007

Bad Day

Okay. I know there are lots to write today like the weather: Is there a storm? It’s windy outside! But I know God doesn’t want me to share yet the stuffs I had on my mind (that originally, the contents of my blog today) this morning. Another lesson I learned this afternoon will be our topic for now.

Before that let me tell you first this great discovery I had. Just this morning, I don’t know why but I went the town park after having a sleepless night. I saw these people jogging, and. Exercising! …Which in fact I don’t usually notice before.



I hate these after-vacations. Always, we had to clean up the junk we made during the holiday.

Saturday afternoon. It’s my first day to go to school for this year. Theater arts class. Before leaving my apartment, I just thought that I had to return the batch shirt I borrowed from a friend’s friend. “Take note Jett, he’s not your direct friend.”

So I had to go back and plunge in to my closets. Where the hell that shirt is? I am late for my class. I pulled out every black shirt to check it out. I couldn’t afford to see Melvin without the shirt, I borrowed it since last year and it is very unethical to say I am still looking for it. I had to find it. I had to find it.

I went to my laundry to check if it is still there but it wasn’t. I even called up two or three friends to ask them if I left it at the baggage counter of the mall we went to before we were on a break. After an hour and a half, there it was…on the tabletop.

My roommate knocked on the door several minutes after. “So, why didn’t you go to school?” she asked.

“Haven’t you heard ‘bout the storm?” I just replied to save my ass from embarrassment.

I remembered, the night before, I was playing Bad Day by Daniel Powter repeatedly.


20070106 22:04

No comments: