Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let it unfold, Life is fair

While Kris Aquino -- the daughter of slain former Senator Benigno Aquino Jr. -- is agonizing about the release of the ten convicts who are believed to be part of the group who killed her dad, I am completely clueless about what is going to happen with my damaged affair.

If my partner would just give me a chance to explain my side, things would lighten up, I told myself. I know that with the intelligence my beloved, my mate would be able to understand why things happened that way. I was just waiting for the "peaceful talk".

How does a Kris Aquino stand still with all these trials in her life? Perhaps she has a supportive, strong, and willed mother like Cory Aquino. It has been difficult for me as I lost my love for myself on the process of loving my relationship. I would fight for our love till the end, I said. I have been fighting life. All I was thinking was I can never live without my fellow beside me.

But isn't it that when you fight life, life always wins? I realized that I just have to let life unfold, and face it. Yes, it may be hard, but this is life. Isn't it also part of fighting for your love while being silent. Maybe you just both need space for the mean time; and let the anger hold itself.

And in the end, I believe that life is and will be fair. It is only that life cannot distribute blessings and misfortunes evenly through your life--patterning with your neighbors life.

No comments: