Friday, April 10, 2009

Leaving the Campus

This is not the first time I have thought of moving to a new blog. I was worn-out from work one afternoon when I passed by a group of students from my high school when I first had that idea. But I immediately resigned from that thought. I love my blog and I wanted to retain its name. I managed to convince myself that it’s just an effect of me being too tired and missing my life when I was still in high school. I just went on planning how I can upgrade my blog to a second season.

One morning when I was feeling down, I woke up wanting to open a new blog address right away. Before the sun set that same day, I have settled to stay where I was.

Now that I’m living in the adult world, o realized that keeping me in The Campus does not do anything good for me. It just hinders me from growing up. TRUE---I love my school so well, and ideally that shouldn’t matter. But it just covers the beauty of my present life. The secret of every successful person is not determined by his ability to plan well. The secret to success is being able to enjoy life and live at present. Many times, whenever we are afraid of something, we tend to prevent things from happening. What we can be overlooking, is the possibility of life from living.

Moving my self forward, I must learn to leave things where they are and walk towards my Personal Legend; for all is written in a master plan where no one is overpowered. We are just heated metals, being prepared to later become gold.

I always say: The world is a big Campus; and everyone is enrolled in a master's degree called LIFE… What I often forget…in this course, I am enrolled with a student name---and that’s far way better to nourish than any wall found in this campus.

Leaving the Campus will never be easier for me. It has been three long years... But each time I would think of the campus, I would remind myself that I am helping it follow its own personal legend...while I follow mine.

No comments: