Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My name is Jett and I've been so bound into books and Internet. Anyway, that was before. . .

I am now on Relationship Reconstructing phase of my life wherin you build relationship whith yourself, and with the people around you. I'm not a big fan of text messaging. I was not a big fan of Friendster...and all these other online communitues. I was alone., studying in my room (or jacking off) and I was happy with it. Up until the time highscholl was over and I had spare time to think activities to keep me going. Or just spare time to think.

I wanted to cook at least one dish... But who's gonna taste it? I wanted to play some sport; but who's gonna throw the ball back? I wanted to play an instrument; but who's gonna listen? I wanted to have one league. I wanted to have one someone.

I thought...I was just doing the right thing. I thought...I was just loving my self. I throught I was just securing myself and my future.

Then I realized that doing the right thing should never be always for yourself, but also for the welfare of others. I realized that you cannot love yourself completely if you are not allowing this love to flow through you and to other people. In realized that you can never secure yourself alone. All of us need the help of one another.

All these started when i realized I was falling in love with my self. You gotta TRULLY love yourself.

No comments: