Monday, August 20, 2007

Help what's happening to me?!?!?



I'm missing a friend, he went to Baguio.

I've got a break up recently.

I feel I am not loved.

I was alledged to press all the buttons of the elavator of this building.

I was insulted.

I failed to attend two consecutive masses.

I had a misundestanding with a collegue who I admire most. I hurt Yd!

i hope everyone could understand me that Jett Paul really hate to hurt a somebody's heart especially if you're a woman. i am never a racist. nor a poigant. nor a person who judges a person in their physical appearance.

i hate the feeling of hurting a lady for a joke i never meant.


I have a spoiled lover.



Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the love???

No comments: