Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I am the youth of the land. But unlike the other youths, I am not the usual one that you would see in the schools or in the streets. I write whenever there is no writer in the group. I sing whenever no one sings. I speak in my native language in an English class. I use black when everyone’s in white. I use a pencil when the requirement is a ballpoint pen. I am deviant. I am not normal. In short…I am an abnormal.

Writing the Describe Yourself thing is the most difficult article that a person could ever write. It is just like sitting on one of your balls. It sucks.

My name is Jett P.
My name is Jett P.
Ninong ko si Michael V.
My name is Jett P.
My name is Jett P.
Minsan ako’y KSP
My name is Jett P.
My name is Jett P.

Starring at my life map, I will try my best to describe it as clearly as possible to you. September fourteenth when I was dropped here on earth – specifically at the Global City. Global City? What’s that? T. A. G. U. I. G. That is Taguig City here in Davao. Of course, I’m just kidding. Taguig is in Manila. And I am burnin’ my balls right now here in U. K.

Alright…and moving on, I am the first son of, “of course”, my mom and my dad, and the eldest grandson in the Mariano Clan. I really find a way to mention the word Mariano so that I’ll get protection and fame. By the way, I live at Pablo Mariano Street.

When I was still young, obviously I used to be small and I am really really grateful that I grew up. I don’t want to be like my friend who is now 17 and stands like a seven-year old.

“When I grow up, I want to be an actor.”
That’s my statement during the commencement exercises way back in kinder. After high school, after joining the journalism, after being a Young Wizard, and after falling crazy to a seven-year-old-high friend, I realized, I always wanted to be…to be...to be one person which I completely doesn’t know. The printing of the Programme is over and I haven’t thought yet of my ambition.

On college, I got really many friends. As-in friendsss. The only thing is I wasn’t able to establish a friendship with my university. I said I don’t like the professors. I always say I don’t like the facilities. I would say I just don’t feel comfortable studying in such an institution. All of those are true anyway. But to my self, I know, those are just the underlying reasons. The greatest factor why I didn’t pursue college is because I got hooked up with a girl that we will anonymously call as Shiela (not her real name, that’s why anonymously). I know you’re smiling now. Just pretend that you don’t know that the name of the girl I am referring to is not really Shilela. We will think that her real name is Bonsai and we are protecting her reputations by calling her NOT IN HER REAL NAME Shiela. Microsoft Word underlines every ‘shiela’ I type here because by default, Sheila is spelled as Sheila and not as Shiela.

For now, I am doing some interesting thing here since it’s summer, anyway. I am busy on my webcam, a white bunny rabbit, and the lotion here at home. Yeah I’m busy. Busy checking on the active ingredients of this lotion for my investigatory project called M’ Sore Lotion. I am animal testing it on the rabbit and I have to check on the changes on it’s skin that’s why I take a picture of it every 15 minutes…using the webcamera.

Hehehe. Laugh out loud.

No comments: